Saturday, July 26, 2014

Disclaimer

TERMS OF USE
The information on this website gaiastrips.blogspot.com is for general purpose only. I'll try to provide up-to-date information, but I can't make warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy and reliability of information, services, places or any other references contained in this website. You are reading this website under your own responsibility and if you decide to follow my advices it will be your own choice. Under no circumstances I will be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
COPYRIGHT
All photos and texts used in this site are intellectual properties of gaiastrips.blogspot.com unless mentioned otherwise. Gaia is also the legal copyright holder of the material on this website and this cannot be used, reprinted, or published without my permission. If you would like to use any of the photos or texts found in gaiastrips.blogspot.com please contact me. 
CONTACT
For further information, you can send your questions to gaiastrips@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment